Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I am finally feeling like it is Christmas time, I guess I thought if I procrastinated getting ready for it, then it just wouldn't come. A couple days ago I got into panic mode and finally got our Christmas card pictures done and finished up most of my Christmas shopping and now I feel like I can actually breathe, and finally blog! I am actually really excited for Christmas this year with it being Auri's first, I know she won't really know what is going on, but I still can't wait to open presents with her and Tink. This is the first year I haven't even thought about what I would like for Christmas because I honestly don't even care if I get anything, I really am more excited to give Cade, Auri, and Tink their presents. I guess this is what having a baby does huh? I love all the lights and I can't wait to go to Temple Square and see the beautiful Temple lights! This is the first year we will be able to go look at them because we live so close now. I truly have so many things to be grateful for this year. I am grateful Cade got the job so that we can live in Lehi which is closer to both of our families. So grateful that we can live in Cade's parent's little red house and be out of apartments (hopefully for good!), but most of all I am so grateful for my little family and the joy they bring to my life! Just a little update...Right after Auri was born, Cade had to start the interview process for Federated Insurance, (Which, by the way, is the most strenuous interview process in the world!) I had to be to 3 of the 12 or so interviews! So I went home to Altamont for a week, while he did some interviews and then Cade, Auri and I had to be to a Lehi interview, and then we flew out to Sacramento, CA for the final interview for Cade's job, and yes, Auri was only 3 weeks old! VERY NERVE RACKING! She had colic, and therefore, I was truly a walking Zombie, I know the Lord was on our side as we finished up the interview with the good news! After we came home, we started packing up and moved up to Lehi to our new little home that we're renting from Cade's parents. After we unpacked Cade began his month of hunting season and so again, I went home to Altamont. After hunting he had to attend 2 weeks of training for his job and so let's just say I went a little insane being a first time mom and all! And to top it off when he came home from training, Auri decided to work through her little colic digestive problems and become angel baby, so of course Cade wondered what all the fuss was about. So now only 3 1/2 months later we are finally feeling settled in. I really love our little place it truly feels like home! Auri is growing faster than I can blink and I can't believe it, time has flown. She is the cutest little thing alive! I can't believe she is mine. She is such a little squirm worm and can't hold still, she loves to sing, and she loves TV and her favs are currently Dora, and Strawberry Shortcake. I love hearing her little laugh, it is slow and she really makes you work for it, she doesn't just laugh at anything! I just love my little girl and I can't imagine life without her. Well, I am so glad to get a blog in and for those whoever check it, Happiest of Holidays to you!! Enjoy the picture overload :)

Auri's first time seeing Santa!
Me and Auri ready for Christmas pics!

Halloween (behind on the pics I know!)

Cutest Bumblebees Around!
Pics over the last 3 months




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what happened- I tried to leave a comment but it didn't work. love the update and love all the pictures! Auri has the cutest coat! Let's get together after the holly-days! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The interview process is so crazy! But I'm so happy you were such a trooper cuz now we get to have fun all the time :)! Auri is such a doll. I love her little pouty face she does. Seriously so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. chels i didn't know you moved up to lehi. Congrats on getting out of cedar...i mean why on earth would you wanna leave cedar. :) Auri is a doll she is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete