Friday, February 12, 2010

Put the Lime in the Coconut...

Hey little blog it's been such a long time! I can't believe it's almost Valentines Day, time seems like it goes so slow in my pregnancy but so fast at the same time. Everyday I wake up and I think, "One day closer to another week being over in my pregnancy." I have decided I am one of the most impatient people in the world because I cannot wait until I find out what I'm having. Boy or Girl the big question... I have pondered over it so much lately! At first I didn't have a feeling either way but now I think it is a boy. I have had about 5 dreams that it is a boy and now I can't really picture it being a girl. I still really would love a girl and if it is, I will be super excited, but for now I'm convinced it's a boy. Right now my little baby, whatever it may be is the size of a large lime! Cade and I drove over to Kanab yesterday and got an ultrasound because my sister Katie knows the radiology people and they did it for free. We both could not believe how much the baby has changed since the first ultrasound! It actually looked like a little baby, it was moving around so much and we could see the little arms, legs, fingers, and toes! We also got to hear the heartbeat! It actually seemed more real to me when I saw it on the little screen. I haven't been sick other than a little nausea here and there, and so I haven't really felt pregnant yet. Seeing the little thing just made it seem more real somehow and I got so excited! The only things that remind me I'm pregnant is the fact that I don't feel like eating anything but cereal, Knor Rice Sides, and crackers, cheese, and pickle combos. My sense of smell is very magnified which can really be unfortunate at times. I am still very tired and have little energy, I hope this changes soon! I am almost done with the first trimester and that makes my pregnancy seem like it is moving by faster! So not much else going on here but countdowns, countdowns to the bachelor each week which has become my new must see series of the week! I hate that Allie left by the way, could she have been anymore dramatic? These things make me think that it is totally scripted just to bring in more drama. You know she'll be back! I really don't know who to root for now she's gone, I don't really like any of the other girls. Well anyway that's my pregnant life for now I'll try to keep up the updates!

3 comments:

  1. look at that tiny little thing! Don't you wish someone could just look at that picture and tell you right now what it is? I think it's a boy too. Don't remember what I voted for but I'm thinking boy now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I'm ready for another update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chel that is crazy! Little baby is the size of a lime! I don't know why but I really want my first baby to be a boy! I can't wait til you find out because then you can start getting the baby room ready!! Can you just keep yours in there so I can hurry and catch up with you? Misty had her baby shower yesterday and I was like okay now I need one too! Love ya! (And yeah you were with me when I broke the oil pan out. Yes. At prom. Haha miss ya!)

    ReplyDelete