Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby News!!

For all of you who voted girl you were....RIGHT!! We are having a little baby girl and I am so excited to finally know what she is. So at our ultra sound yesterday, Cade and I both were thinking it was a boy. I had just felt so strongly that it was a boy because of dreams and because our last ultrasound we thought we saw a little peep. Well dreams are wrong....ha ha at least for me, and my advice for all of you out there is to stay neutral on the sex of the baby because if you're like me I just hate to be wrong! I think Cade may have been a little disappointed to not get his boy, but he is very excited for a girl and I know he's going to be such a softy, it's just what he needed to get in touch with his feminine side! I love him he was so cute at the ultrasound even though it wasn't a boy and he is going to be the best dad ever. Now I'm so excited to start narrowing down names and buying cute material to make blankets and shopping for little girl clothes. They make such cute clothes for girls. Tink is way excited she's getting a baby sister and I can't wait to see her reaction to her. Well, that's the latest for us now and if any of you have any cute ideas for names or see any cute material for quilts let me know! Now this gaby girl just needs to hurry up and get here!!

PS American Idol sucks this year and I can't believe they sent my girl Kaitlyn home BOO!

4 comments:

  1. So so so exciting! She is going to be the cutest little girl ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i think i saw you at walmart yesterday in the baby section...heehee I wanted to come say hi but i didn't want to ruin your moment in the baby section hahah :) COngrats chels that litle girl will be adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay baby girl!!! Finally you can start getting that lil baby room ready and making those cute baby blankets!! I think the hardest part about being pregnant is when you don't know if its a boy or a girl. Haha nothing to do with morning sickness or actually having the baby :). What am I talking about I don't have a clue. Anyways if Tink doesn't like new baby then she can just come live in Spanish Fork... Just sayin. And PS Im not watching American Idol now that Kaitlyn is gone. Lame.

    ReplyDelete