Saturday, January 28, 2012

Here's to the New Year

I will just pretend that it hasn't been almost a year since I last posted and just try to be better for this year. I am trying to view my blog more as a journal and really write about things I will always want to remember in the future:)
So exciting things for this year... We are having a baby boy in June! this year seems to be flying by already and I can't believe I only have 4 1/2 months left of being prego. This pregnancy seems to be going so much faster than my first, probably because I have so much to do before he comes and Auri keeps me so preoccupied. I am so excited to have a little boy and see what they are all about! I really am hoping the jump from one to two won't be too crazy and I will be able to adapt quickly:) Things on my mind lately and yes I am a worrier,
I am going to miss my alone time with Auri, she is seriously in the cutest stage right now. She pulls the most hilarious faces and has so much personality i am entertained by her every second of the day! I am worried she will just feel replaced when this baby comes and I just want her to know my love will never change!
We are currently renting Cade's parent's house and it only has 2 bedrooms. I'm wondering where we will squeeze in this new bambino. The second room is currently occupied by Auri and Cade's office and there is zero room for another piece of furniture:(
I just got a calling to be in young women's as a Laurels advisor and I think I will really love this calling as soon as Auri goes to Nursery (next month!)
I am working on going back to blond. I don't know if this pregnancy is making me hate the dark or what, but I am really sick of it so I just got my hair highlighted and my next hair appt I hope to be back to blond:)
I am loving that I'm not feeling nauseous anymore, I hate that part of pregnancy! I am finally feeling a bit more energy too.
I am really excited for what this new year has to bring and I can't wait to meet the new addition! Cami and Erin (my sister-in-laws) are also expecting in June and August, so I think it will be so fun to have little cousins so close:)
Well I know this post has been pretty random but I wanted to at least start writing again so I wouldn't have an excuse to go another year, so here's to a new year and a fresh start to blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Chelsi, we are way excited for your new addition!!!! A boy!!!! So I've been thinking of going dark or back to my natural color which I've done once but I'm afraid I'll miss the blonde too much, so that was interesting to hear how you felt about it. Your totally gorg whatever color you go with tho!!! Glad to see you back on here!

    ReplyDelete