Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February

Thought I would hurry and get a post in before February slips away! Some fun things we got to do this month were going to dinner at Chef's Table for valentines, (such amazing food btw) with our friends BJ, Sherrie, AJ and Meghann. Going to the Vow, I loved it but I just Love Rachel McAddams in anything! She is my fav:) We have been able to go swimming at the legacy center a few times and Auri loves it even though it gets a little cold for her. Cade has been playing in a city league basketball team that ended tonight and me and Auri were able to watch him play and I got my exercise chasing her around! Auri started going to nursery and holy crap that has been the most awesome thing for me! I can sit and enjoy the lessons! I love it! I took Auri's binky away last week and she is doing so good without it and I love not having to spend my days looking for them. She is growing up so fast it seems, and I am not liking it too much. She is going to be 2 before I know it! Time flys when you have kids! We got another ultrasound of baby Cooper and he is getting so big as well! I can't believe I'm 5 months along! Hating feeling big and fat though lol! I can't wait to be able run again! I have really been missing it a lot lately to clear my mind! June can't come soon enough! Here's some pics of this month:)
Auri loving swimming
Me at 23 weeks
Auri at her 18 month checkup 6% weight, 68% height, & 11% head

2 comments:

  1. Can I please meet you at the legacy center like now? That looks so fun! I love your hair by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just randomly checked this and so glad i did! Cute pictures. But time for another update!

    ReplyDelete